The body positive femme. ( I cant bring myself to change my original name)
It took some time but I finally found something for me. I started blogging a while back, unseriously at first. Slowly I have found a nook in this social verse that makes me feel all the lovely kind of butterflies. I guess writing here feels like music. It is challenging and fulfilling.
This is why I blog;
1. To provide a basis for honesty and consistency in my work.
2. To share my knowledge and also learn from others.
3. Sometimes I get abit confessional, this is because I always write what I feel in that moment.
4. I would like to communicate and hopefully be friends with alot of writers.
5. To get inspiration in order to innovate and create a steady income for myself.
In conclusion, I take this seriously now. Learning curves are welcome and good vibes take me for a loop. Let’s begin!